Denied DarmaniLink's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DarmaniLink, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Heinrich Himmlebola
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43709002
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Nobody told me that I was harassing them during the game, I was joking around with them.

Nobody complained.

Once.

I've gotten the rule as "If someone says stop, stop"

Not "I'm offended, but I didn't say I was offended, but I'll report you"

Please, just draw the line for me.

What is defined as harassment?

Aggressive pressure and intimidation, as defined in rules+?

I wasn't really pressuring, or intimidating anyone.

Everyone was kind of joking around at the time, and nobody said anything regarding what we were saying.

I was not warned, nobody said a thing about them not liking it. In fact, some people kind of joined in.

I saw the report that got me banned.

Do you honestly think it's fair to use information from almost a year ago as justification for a current ban?

I try to follow the rules on a fine line, because you know, I still want to be able to joke around, but everyone seems to have their own rules. I don't want to offend anyone, but I still want to be able to joke around. Whenever someone say stop, I stop.

Maybe I didn't see it due to all the spam in chat, in which only 3 lines over time were because of me, compared to the 10-15 of others. In which, I messed up.

Tagging @BlueCore because I've said stuff like this in front of him in the past, and he's only told me to stop when people say that they're offended. In other words, I'll trust his judgement.

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned by @Toxin on all servers for Toxic Behaviour / Harassment. He'll respond soon.

3. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Never mind about the rdm and leave part, read the wrong line on the bans page

4. Rek

Rek Ø

@Ravin has something to say as he handled the last ban on you.
    Since I was the one who had you banned last, I'll let you know what's wrong with your mindset.

If you go throughout life thinking "well I'll just do it, knowing it's wrong, until someone tells me to stop" you will never succeed. It is an immature and awful mindset to have as you are simply testing the worst things you can do are.

Anyways, I just wanted to add that as your behavior is awful and you should have been banned globally last time in my opinion.
    I'm not trying to attack you here, I just want you to realize how messed up that thought process is because I believe you can do good things and can succeed in whatever you put your mind to.
    So put your mind on something good and positive.

Cheers

5. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Let me tell you what's wrong with your mindset.

People will make light of what's wrong with this world for comedic relief.

People who can see what's fucked up with this world, and actually laugh at it, tend to enjoy this world more. Pushing the limits of the rules not to see what's the worst that I can do, but how far I can go before someone claims that they're offended. It was blatantly ironic.

If you go through your life thinking "I have superior judgement on everything, If something hurts my feelings, I'll tell on them", NOBODY is gonna hire you, and you won't last in any positions of power for long, or everyone that works under you is gonna bail, other than those who like excessive rules and restrictions on freedom. But those people are aren't creative in the slightest.

People will say things that you don't like, look at it, and laugh. Baby gets hit by a train? That's not sad, it's funny that it went flying 500 feet into the air.

Just see what's dark, and laugh. You will enjoy your life so much more than if you go around getting offended at a bunch of idiots being edgy

6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello @DarmaniLink , Thank you for taking time to appeal. Toxin was the one who was asked to Globalize the ban as I went to Disruptionz's when handing the following report against you.

I think your reply to Exile pretty much sums up why I went to the higher ups to help me handle the recent report on the forums against you. I am just going to quote what other people have told you in the past as you don't seem to understand what you find as comedic relief is really just not acceptable here, and were told before that it isn't acceptable.

This was on your ban appeal back in April, which landed you a 4W global ban by Darktooth. Between then and now, you have had multiple staff, including myself, approach you about your kind of behavour and you even had multiple reports, both in game and on the forums filed on you for the same exact thing. You even go as far as to repeat the same information in that appeal here as if somehow repeating the same thing makes your definition suddenly valid or contradict what has been told to you before?

I don't think you heeded Coco's or DarkTooth's warnings about your kind of behavour, and when I approached @Disruptionz with the same evidence explained Darktooth himself had gotten involved, the ban was provided.

Now I can't exactly repeat what Darktooth said and just call your appeal hilarious.

If anything, it is just sad.

You call those who do not agree with your jokes or racist remarks 'idiots' or 'edgy' and refuses to see how others feel about the way you talk or bring down those around you with your dark humor, creating an extremely negative and unfriendly environment. I can only hope in time with this punishment reenforced on you again that you will take time to accept your crude humor is just racist, homophobic, and rude. It isn't acceptable here.

Appeal - Denied
    Topic - Locked

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.