Denied DarmaniLink's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DarmaniLink, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Heinrich Himmlebola
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43709002
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/darmanilinks-appeal.19412/

Following up on this falsely denied report, you are using a dictionary/wikipedia's definition on it.

Not the server's definition, which is what is INTENDED to be used.

You did not follow the protocol correctly, however, since, as you can see, it does not give you permissions to ban for 2 weeks, until you start adding in your own feelings.

"That offended many people" [Citation Needed] [Which? (Please Avoid Weasel Words)]

He was the only one that told me to stop, and I was never told by an admin not to.

Not even Highwon himself, since I did it while he was on.

Now tell me, If I did something in front of the owner that is apparently "against the rules", do you not think he would've done something about it?

At this point, you're just making up reasons to enforce the ban because deep down, you know that this is solely based off your own emotions.

That isn't a good trait, for anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_court

They have a word for this, you know.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Please don't make multiple appeals. If you still want to discuss this, take it up in a conversation with the involved parties.

Locked.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

The fact of the matter is, if the term itself is derogatory and somebody takes offense to it, it's harassment. There is no arguing that.

Also we have ways of checking; Highwon was not on at the time. No use in trying to lie.

And to refute your point that CoCo did not follow protocol by banning you for two weeks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As Azure has stated, Lastly, but certainly not least, do not make multiple appeals for the same offense. Continue this discussion in a PM with CoCo.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

This is hilarious.

By CoCo's permission, I've extended your ban an extra 2 weeks due to blatant loophole trolling. You've been here for 300 hours. You know what the rules are, and we're not stupid, nor pushovers.

Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.