Approved darknight1379's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by darknight1379, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    A Bad Dog
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:65535340
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because im pretty sure i was banned for rdm and leave....and it was like 3am and no staff were on so i was waiting for a staff member and no staff came on unfortunately so i just decided to leave and i remember hearing to just leave and you can handle those reports at a later time when i join the server. Im also on the sever often. If there was a staff member on, i wouldnt have left:)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Tagging @A Slightly Ferocious Cat as they banned you for RDM and leave 1st. Please allow for them to see this and respond.

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Hey! Sorry I was working, I'm gathering my evidence now.

4. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Alright, well after my recording has failed to properly upload, I will be lifting your ban.
    From what I recall of the report I banned you for, someone had reported you for killing them and your claim was "sorry you shot me first," or something along those lines.
    I've played with you before, so issuing the ban was strange since you don't usually cause problems.
    Shot logs proved that you shot first, he did nothing wrong from what I could tell and I could in fact see the death scene. There was nothing to show he deserved to die.

Regardless, I do not have enough evidence and I'll be lifting the ban, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Appeal : Approved.
    Thread : Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.