Approved darknight1379's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by darknight1379, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dog
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because i was banned for ghosting when i wasnt ghosting at all
    I didnt even have friends on the server so i would like to know why i was banned for month for ghosting​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Death as he banned you.

3. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Hey there @darknight1379 or Dog!

I banned you today for 1st offense ghosting for this message you sent in admin chat while I was still alive. (I am not sure if you noticed I was still alive or not, but this is considered ghosting as I did not know this information)
    [​IMG]

I don't really know why you were saying this in admin chat, but you should have been more cautious to be sure CrownedWings or I weren't alive.
    So this lead to your first offense for ghosting.

Here is also a recording of me receiving the message in admin chat while still alive. (Sorry for the bad quality, still trying to get it fixed)

I only have one question, why did you send that message in the first place?

4. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Hey there @darknight1379 , after speaking over with a higher superior, we have come to the conclusion that this is not ghosting. I have realized my mistake and I want to apologize for the inconvenience. This has been a valuable experience for me to learn for. Thanks once again for taking the time to appeal!

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.