Denied Darki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darki, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darki

Darki Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    darki
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4692456
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    im a god
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i fully accept that i rdmed one guy because he was pissing me off
    but i did not leave, i got dissconnected from my internet and when i tried to rejoin i was banned for 5 days by mr daniass

i want to be unbanned sooner, so yea thnx and i hope u all have a bad day

bie​

2. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

hey Darki

you were banned by @Dani Elfman for RDM & leave 1st offense.

he will respond shortly.

3. Darki

Darki Member

dani have u been fapping the entire day bro ?

unban me already fuck

4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Hello! Sorry, I came as quickly as I could! I was busy with erecting a Christmas tree and other holiday-related things.

Here's my load of evidence (even though it might not be needed because you confessed to RDMing.): http://imgur.com/a/h1qB4

Sometimes I ban people and thereby eject people from the server a bit prematurely, so it can happen that I will have a bit of a mess on my hands when the perpetrator writes an appeal later.

In this case, however, I waited for a bit before banning you. (At least I am pretty sure that I did, since it is what I usually do.) Also, if you were already lying in your report response (You said he "shot the detective" but the truth is that he and the other Traitor followed you and you just decided to shoot them after 15 seconds of them doing nothing), then why would I believe you when you say that you disconnecting was just a little accident? Just simply following you does not fall under Traitor-Baiting, so not only did you RDM the person who wrote the report, you also RDM'd the person walking next to them.

If you had been sorry for RDMing, you would have just admitted it in your report response instead of lying and wasting my time. By lying in your response, you sowed seeds of doubt as to whether you are a trustworthy player or not.

I will have to deny your appeal, and if you have any more questions or complaints concerning your ban, you can start a conversation with me. Your ban is just a local one, so you can play on any of our other TTT servers in the meantime, meaning that we at least have some sort of happy ending!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.