Denied Darkbob's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darkbob, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkbob

Darkbob New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Darkbob the master jedi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78962221
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I woke up this morning to a ban. I have no reason to why I was banned. It was a 7 day ban. I also did not rdm and leave. No idea to why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I feel like I am banned for no reason. I neveer was told why nor did I do anything to deserve a 7 day ban.Thank you for your time!​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @Chris. and for Group trolling by @Noob999 .

Please be patient as you await their response.

Edit: will also tag @Haruka Suenaga as they were the mod on at the time that led to your group trolling ban.

3. Darkbob

Darkbob New Member

Thank you for your time, but I know for a fact I did not rdm and leave. Last night I got off with no pending reports/slays/during slay round.

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello Darkbob, I don't think the RDM and Leave(1st Offence) is the ban you are trying to appeal today, as it was local to West 2, and expires in a couple of hours, however, I will still show you the evidence so you can understand why, and if in future you get a second offence.

The report in question is show here:

[​IMG]

As you can see in this report, you started killing someone just 00:20 into a round, and killed them at 00:24.

When you left, I investigated this report as you had not responded, and I could not see any reasoning behind this as no one had died or caused damage.

This unfortunately meant you had RDM and left, so my part of this ban appeal is, unfortunatly, Denied.

However, my ban was local to West 2, and will expire soon, so this doesnt change anything as the Group Trolling (Global) ban overtook this, I just wanted to make sure you knew why this was on your history.

5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Darkbob
    The video makes it very clear you are part of large group of trolls.
    Trolls are not welcome on our servers. which is why your are banned on all of our servers.

If you repeat this behaviour you will be looking at a two or four week ban.
    I hope you can learn from this experience and not target players in the future.

I will be denying your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.