Denied |DARK-WIZARD|'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PirateShip, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    |DARK-WIZARD|
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76232929
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing the game as normal and then for no reason i get banned for 30 days..... i honestly dont uderstand. I would like to ask for a ban shorten or a unban because i do not understand what i did.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

3. never mind apperently i was reported on the fourums....

4. close this apply... apperently he had proof of sompthing...

5. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Do you really want this closed? I would at least wait for @Shady Asian to present his evidence before having this closed.

7. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

So, after gathering all the evidence, here is the demo of me, myself witnessing both the players being alive after you had messaged:

at 0:09, you had ghosted to @The CrimsonFuckr after you had died. The video proves that both the players were in alive and that Throatslicer123 had not done anything to be identified as a traitor yet. Then, you had private messaged Crimson stating that Throat was a traitor; which he was[ Crimson had no idea that Throatslicer was a traitor and you had told him this information which is considered ghosting:
    [​IMG]
    Here are also the logs proving your guilt:
    [​IMG]
    Please refrain from revealing game-sensitive information to alive players. Doing this had ruined Throatslicer123's Traitor round as he was revealed as a traitor even with him being sneaky.
    Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.