Denied |DARK-WIZARD|'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PirateShip, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    |DARK-WIZARD|
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76232929
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for rdm after killing a inno as a detective when i was shot from behind and turned and shot. Basically i was a little careless and was inadvertently rdming. I was banned for 2 days which is not a whole lot but i would like another chance to come back. Thank you for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Honestly i am not innocent but i will promise not to get into any more trouble.​

2. I am seriously now banned for 9 hours, thats it!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Dark you were banned by @Azure for "Mass RDM (3+)" Azure will respond as soon as possible.

4. well nvm ill be unbenned tomoro and ima go to bed in a bit so gooby.

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello |DARK-WIZARD|, I hope your day is going well. I apologize for the delay; I wasn't home today.

You were banned for Mass RDM for three different instances of RDM in rather quick succession. For the one you mentioned, you were shot by a traitor from afar and quickly turned and shot someone who was unrelated to this.
    I issued the ban on you after the prop kill on Forest. Not too far into the round, I witnessed you pick up a barrel and fling it at another innocent which instantly killed him.

Considering this was only a 24h ban on one of our servers only, this appeal is denied. Feel free to play on our four other servers until your ban is up.
    And please, try to avoid RDMing people just for the heck of it. :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.