Denied Dark Spark ツ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dark Spark ツ, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dark Spark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62865322
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly don't even know what I did. I think I may have RDM'd once or twice and didn't get reported but when I did get slain I stayed the round and never left. So I don't know
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Dark! You were banned on West 1 for RDM & Leave. You were banned for two days and the ban is set to expire on the 19th.

@Alpha Wolfy was the one who banned you. Please be patient until he is able to respond.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hey Dark Spark,

Thanks for taking time out of your day to come make an appeal for your ban on West. Like Tinbuster said, I was the one who banned you for RDM & Leave and I do have evidence of you committing rdm but however you left the server when the player reported you.

[​IMG]

In this report, Tom Cruise reported you for killing him 46 seconds into the round as an innocent with an AWP. However by the time the report was submitted and put in progress, you were disconnected for the server.

[​IMG]

Since you have only two days till your ban on west expires, I have decided to let you serve out the rest of the ban length. This ban is only local, so that means you may play on the other servers while you wait for your ban to expire. Please note for future reference that if you need to leave, make sure to check in with me or any other staff member online to prevent any future occurrences from happening. If you have anything else to tell me, feel free to message me on forums. Have a good night!

Sincerely,
    Alpha Wolfy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.