Approved Dark Magician Girl's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dark Magician Girl, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Magician Girl

Dark Magician Girl New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Katherine
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43239535
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had to leave in a hurry to go pick my sick Mother up from the hospital, I didn't have time to explain and then I was immediately banned because I left. I wasn't trying to "evade punishment" or anything of the sort. Mother called and wanted me to pick her up. I apologize for leaving but I didn't have the time to wait.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and leave (first offense). Please be patient as she provides her evidence and reasoning. Thanks!

3. Dark Magician Girl

Dark Magician Girl New Member

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there,

I'll keep this short and sweet.

You were reported for killing a player right at the start of the round as seen here.
    [​IMG]
    You admit to revenge RDMing him for him apparently RDMing you the round prior. Just as I was about to issue a slay, you left the server as seen here.
    [​IMG]
    Now although you have a valid reason for leaving, family stuff like that should take priority over a game, that I can understand completely, I am more concerned about your mentality for killing that player. Never should you take something like that into your own hands. We have staff for a reason and even though the server was staffless at the time, staff can get on and deal with it. You should have issued the initial report the previous round against this player instead of RDMing them at the start of the round. I do not want to see this kind of gameplay from you again. I know it i frustrating to be RDMed but it doesn't give you the right to RDM back.

With that said I will be accepting this appeal as you have no history, however I would like for you to serve your slay for this as soon as possible as I do not take revenge RDMing lightly. Also because of this, this ban will not be voided from your history and may contribute to future bans if you are not careful. I will be on west 1 for a short while longer so if you could hop on and serve that slay with me ASAP that would be great. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or add me on steam!

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.