Approved DaRip's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DaRip, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRip

DaRip New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DaRip74
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:27076176
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was wondering to why i was ban. Also there was no unanswered report or slay at the moment of leaving. Would like to get a chance to respond to mods answer/screenshot of report.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You were banned by @Nena for RDM with No Staff on. She will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. DaRip

DaRip New Member

I would be willing to take slays in that server instead of a ban. I regularly play on the servers.

4. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

I was going to say i think i saw nena banning alot of people for rdm etc. I never knew you got Banned for there being no staff on if you left i feel that is abit unfair. DaRip does regulary play on the servers and a slay is much more suited to a rdm with no staff on than a ban.

5. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Since this is your first offense, add me on steam and I'll slay you instead.
    Please understand that we cannot slay players when they're offline, so all we can do to prevent further RDM is to ban them.

6. DaRip

DaRip New Member

Instead of a 5 day bad, maybe a day ban or an hour ban may be more justified. Also in the process of TTT some rdm is bound to occur during the game play.
    Also when i was playing there was an admin on when I started, then he left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.