Denied DanTheFatMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DanTheFatMan, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanTheFatMan

DanTheFatMan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DanTheFatMan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52559839
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well while it was considered RDM Ren-Senpai kept throwing nades at us when he was a T.I would freak out and fucking kill him.I was slain for one round when Ren came up to the pool that was on top of the house and he threw a nade into the pool.I thought he was trying to kill Derp and I so i killed him. Hirari said that its considered rdm because we're suppose to wait and see what happens though to be honest if you run up to a pool full of people and throw a nade in people will kill you.The second rdm incident was the one that lead to me being banned for 24 hours.Derp and some other people were grouped up during a round. Ren came around the corner threw a nade at us.I chased and kill him.Before I was banned he said in chat "enjoy the ban." which leads me to believe that he was purposely trying to get me banned.

The moderator that banned me was Hirari.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing to post considering the ban was swift.​

2. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

Hey there @DanTheFatMan
    You were being banned by @Hirari for RDM x3 on West
    Please be patient and he will reply at his earliest convenience

3. DanTheFatMan

DanTheFatMan New Member

So while i'm waiting wanna go to Candy Mountain?

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Regarding your second and third RDMs, Ren had been Innocent on both occasions, and had also thrown a Smoke on both occasions. If you'll check the MotD, you'll notice that Smokes are not Traitorous to throw.

As for the first RDM, you killed someone for throwing a Discombobulator when the logs show that they did in fact not throw a Discombobulator.

From what I can remember you claimed that you would continue to kill people, regardless of the grenade they threw, and that will be the main reason I deny your appeal. I am capable of forgiving honest mistakes, however that statement implies that you had the full intention to RDM users. While your ban is active, feel free to use the four other servers that are available to you, and please show more caution/lenience in the future. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.