Denied Danteh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Danteh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danteh

Danteh New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Danteh
    Your Steam ID:
    igalaxygamer
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because you banned me 5 days without a reason​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i left yesterday without doing nothing and this morning i found a 5 days ban​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @Acnologia for RDM and Leave, 1st offense. Please allow him some time to address your concerns.

3. Danteh

Danteh New Member

whats the problem if i leave lol, i get my slay, i dont play a round and after 2 rounds i leave for my personal resons.
    whats the problem with it?

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be here in a bit with my evidence.
    As for your question:

You have to stay for the entire round when you receive a slay(s). That's how the punishment system for works. The player has to realize their mistake for ruining someone else's round via serving a punishment.

5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Alright. Let's get this show on the road.
    Yesterday evening I happened to be staffing EU-Vanilla on the map known as Mythic when I came across a peculiar occurrence in the damage logs. As a moderator, I have to report all unreported damage (that is, cases of RDM in which the victim didn't report the RDMer). I'll present it below:
    [​IMG]
    I've gone ahead and underlined the time at which you RDM'd in case it was hard to locate.

I reported for it then gave you a slay based off of your response. Why? Because you RDM'd on suspicion.
    [​IMG]

All was going well until I noticed in the chat that you had left the server while serving a slay :
    [​IMG]

For which, I proceeded to wait a round then banned you for RDM & Leave (First Offense) which is a 5 day local ban. Considering you knew perfectly well that you had RDM'd and had to serve a slay, I'll be denying this appeal. It's only a local ban, so you're free to play on the 7 other TTT servers we have. Have a nice evening.

~Acnologia

Appeal:
    Denied

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.