Denied Danklan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Danklan, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danklan

Danklan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AceKrew Danklan
    Your Minecraft UUID:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i was defending my nigga tyler when these hoodlums started to talk shit then he back stabbed me and ban me i was just helping a nigga out #freeAce #AceKrew4lyfe
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well tyler needs to stop banning his best friends​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

This thread is being moved to the TTT Ban appeals section.

3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Hello, I have seen this and I will respond shortly.

4. -tyler

Hello Danklan! Thank you for appealing.

Now this appeal does not seem serious in the slightest, but I will still give my evidence.

[​IMG]
    As you can see here, you entered the server, and immediately you called everyone on the server, a homophobic slur. This is harassment, and I warned you for it.

[​IMG]
    This next time you called someone a cunt, this is your second warning for harassment, which is why I kicked you. Calling people a cunt isn't exactly allowed, and can be counted as harassment.

These next few pictures show how you and your friend, were harassing a player named AWildYatty.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] Not You was warned in this screenshot, and in the other ones it was clear you were trying to start a fight, and you were trolling.
    Yatty expressed his concerns in Teamspeak, which I sadly did not record, which is my bad. Yet, he still felt like you were harassing him, so for your third offense, I banned you.

Now The Verdict.

I don't believe you are sorry at all, considering the lack of seriousness in this appeal.
    So I will be DENYING it.

5. -tyler

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.