Denied Dank Memer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dank Memer, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Memer

Dank Memer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dank Memer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80950134
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned due to the Admin [LZ] Guilty getting overly salty about 1 RDM.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I RDMed the Admin [LZ] Guilty as I saw a traitor jump into the water and when I followed he was there. I took the slay but then right after he reported me again for throwing an incendiary. He did not take damage another random player did who did not care as I had thrown the incendiary at the traitor and he had walked into it by accident. I took that 2nd slay which he only added because he was salty and looking for reason. Afterwards 1 round later he was still salty so he started searching and then he banned me for 100+ days because I had a ban recently and claimed I ban evaded when in reality my friend was just using his account at my house. He had no reason to be searching for extra reasons to slay me or to search into my IP and deeper into my profile other than the fact that he was still mad about that single RDM.

Literally first after the RDM he searched for another reason to slay me. Then after that he was still salty and searched for a reason to ban. He was literally going out of the way to find any reason to feed his anger.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Dank Memer

You were banned by me because of a Ban Evasion between two accounts on an account that was made recently. The RDMs as well as the attitude that you displayed are set aside separately while you were playing on our servers. Now notice the image below.
    [​IMG]

Notice how the IPs of your accounts match? The image above shows the list of accounts that are linked to your IP. All of your accounts. Now let's move onto your Steam profile, where you gave us a link to your 2nd account that you graciously provided. Now notice something interesting? Because the 2nd steam profile that you linked is the EXACT same as the 2nd account that I banned for Ban Evasion below. Now here, you claimed that this wasn't your account and that it was your friend's account. Now let's go down to both steam profiles. Notice what your own steam profile states.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now let's move on to your alternate "2nd account" shall we?

[​IMG]

Notice what your alternate account also links? It also links your main account. Along with that, let's go with part of our conversation where you claim that your friend used your accounts. Pretty coincidental when it comes to the fact that your accounts are linked? Pretty coincidental that your "friend" happens to be causing trouble and getting banned on the same server as well right? Below includes our conversation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So let's finally end this little argument with a look into your admin stats for both main and alternate account.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Interesting that your 2nd account joined our servers a few days after you were recently banned on West 2 on your main account. Notice that both accounts ended up getting banned for RDM & Leave. The fact that you claim your friend uses that account doesn't excuse the fact that this is indeed your own account and the other account also belonging to you as well. The information mentioned in your steam profile also being very similar with hardly any games owned on the second account and the fact that you barely started playing GMod on that 2nd account for about 9 hours with 7 of those hours on our servers. Notice that you joined on that alternate account 2 days after your primary account. All the information provided along with what you chose to provide on your own main account clearly shows that you are ban evading. We have our ways to know when a player is ban evading so this is why you're currently serving the punishment for. Trying to deceive us to try and save yourself won't work when we have our ways of finding out whether you are indeed ban evading.

Until you can prove that these two accounts are separate along with you proving that your friend was indeed playing during the time, this appeal will be denied. Ban Evasion is a serious offense here and as you can see by the punishment given to your accounts. I suggest you try not to log in on other alternate accounts on our servers as we do monitor players with bans similar to yours. Further evasions will result more severe punishments.

I will give you some time to respond to this situation with proper evidence before locking this appeal up.

Edit: Appeal locked as it's clear you did see the appeal verdict along with my reasoning.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.