Denied DANK FUDEZ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DANK FUDEZ, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANK FUDEZ

DANK FUDEZ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DANK FUDEZ
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was given no reasonable evidence of why i should be banned? or even told of why i was being banned. I don't recall doing anything wrong in the first place.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't recall doing anything wrong. I don't even know why i was banned the first place. This whole thing makes no sense to me.​

2. DANK FUDEZ

DANK FUDEZ New Member

I"m just confused about the entire thing right now.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for Loopholing 1st offense by @SuperUnHappyFace ,
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convience

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Dank Fudez, thank you for making this appeal. Let's get down to it.

As Sith said I did ban you for Loopholing. let's get down to the reason why you where banned, I was shooting at a spot in the game and after a bit of me shooting ,you felt like pushing me off the top to my death. I then reported you asking why you did this and you responded with "You where shooting at someone"
    Here is the screen shot of that report showing your response.

Screenshot_5.png
    And here is the video showing i wasn't shooting at anyone.

Because you try to get out of a slay by saying i was shooting at a player when in fact i wasn't i then banned you for Loopholing.
    I wasn't able to talk to you about this because you left a little bit after the report, seen here

Screenshot_6.png

I will be Denying this appeal but will leave it unlocked for about 12 hours, for you to comment.

5. DANK FUDEZ

DANK FUDEZ New Member

okay. this makes a lot more sense that you have explained and i probably shouldn't have done that. Is their any chance the ban could be shortened?

6. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

After talking with @Sinz i will be shortening this ban to 1 week, rather then 4 weeks. For the future i'd just be honest about what you did and take the slay.

Ban Denied but shorten from 4 week to 1 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.