Approved Danger Noodle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Danger Noodle, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danger Noodle

Danger Noodle Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Danger Noodle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:7841345
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "Ghosting" 1st time, it was an 8 - 10 man server (There were like 6 afks tho so technically like 16 people on the server) There was a guy who had been AFK for the past 4 rounds and he was the last traitor, so I pmed ThatAintFalco to kill him because there's literally no point waiting another 2 and a half minutes for nothing to happen, it was a harmless ghost, but Falco didn't seem to care, he did kill the afk T but then screenshotted my PM and showed it to Syn, not sure why he felt the need to do that over something so harmless but okay, to me this is a very stupid reason to be banned for 4 weeks, the afk T still didn't come back from being AFK after another 2 rounds, wouldn't have happened if the server had an AFK system to ya know make the dude who was afk for 6 rounds a spectator.

I call upon Cat Friend Rice cause he knows me and plays with me often and knows I don't ghost for any other reason than this harmless, victimless crime of saving everyone 2:30 minutes of their precious time.

@Cat Fried Rice
    @ThatAintFalco
    @Syn
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Can confirm that the server at the time only had 7 or 8 people that weren't in the "spectate" section, and the AFK T had been AFK for at least a solid 3+ rounds prior to the round that they were chosen to be T. To compound this, there was no longer a person with the ability to buy a radar left alive aside from the AFK T, and the AFK T had been spawned in too obscure of an area to happen upon naturally within the 3 minutes that were left in the round.

This wasn't ghosting out of being vindictive towards the T in question, or as revenge for having been killed by the T. This was as innocent as "Ghosting" can get. If a staff member were on the server at the time, it wouldn't have even happened because the person would've been !fspec'd without a second thought.

EDIT: Also, as an added note. If Danger is to retain his ban, then Falco should catch a ban for following through with the information from the PM that Danger sent.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

You were banned by @Syn for Ghosting. Please be patient as they respond to this appeal. Feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

4. Syn

Syn VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.