Approved Dancing Crow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nickoté, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickoté

Nickoté New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dancing Crow - 2cd Amendment
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43787712
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello guys i'm trying to figure out why i was banned for 5 days, i received a slay for an rdm as detective. I like playing on the server and was wondering if I could have the ban either appealed or reduced, thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st by @Aco Taco. Please wait for him to respond!

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello @Dancing Crow, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

The reason for your initial slay was because of the report below.

[​IMG]

Chaotic had not thrown a grenade, it was I who actually did it. In the screenshot of the logs below, you can see that the only grenade thrown or innocent killed relative to the time of your kill was by me.

[​IMG]

Doodle Bop asked you if you had watched me kill that innocent and not do anything about it (which would make Chaotic GBA) since your response made it seem that that could have been a possibility. You never replied to his private messages so I then issued you a slay for this count of rdm. Subsequent to your slay, you left the server and did not come back so I issued you a ban for rdm and leave.

[​IMG]

Seeing as this is your first and only offense of rdm and leave, I will unban you and void your ban.

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.