Dance Dance Revolution's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dance Dance Revolution, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -D|D|R-
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:104929508
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm going to appeal for the same ban twice simply because of simple lack of evidence. The only evidence held against me was a video of me killing people by using a weapon basically no recoil and shooting people in their heads. most of them who were actually standing still. How was this hacking? The video held against me shows nothing. Yeah the shakiness and jumpiness of the crosshair MAYBE could make one believe I am hacking, but I am playing on 800 and 1.44 sensitivity. It's pretty high, and when you are trying to kill a ton of people without dying its going to get shaky. You can even see in the end of the video how much I struggled to kill Crystalized because she was moving. If I was hacking in any way, I wouldn't have had that much of a struggle. Even the kill before I had struggle to kill Kitty Girl who was also moving.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Please do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban. If you have further questions about your appeal, please contact the moderator that banned you directly via PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.