Approved Dance Dance Revolution's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dance Dance Revolution, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dance Dance Revolution
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104929508
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing gmod for a long time, so I decided to get off after playing for a long time, and I left after the round was over and after dying (I had also not killed anybody that round). I then come back to be banned for five days and I have no idea why. I also did not get a slay message at anytime before leaving the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hello I banned you for RDM and leave 1st offence, I will be gathering my evidence, thank you for your patience.

3. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hello Dance Dance Revolution, thank you for your patience with this appeal. Now lets get into why you were banned.

Here is the report you were banned for, now you say you didn't get the report message, that's because you left before the report could be filed.

You can see yourself leaving here.

Now as you were unable to respond to the report before leaving I will give you a chance to do so now if you are able to recall this event.
    From what I could see it looked like you were shot by an individual and then turned and killed another individual who you thought was the shooter, could this be what happened?

4. Can you by any chance give me the map that this happened on? I did play for a long time, and we went through many maps.

5. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I believe the map was Old Factory

6. I remember now! Somebody shot behind me, so I turned around to look who was shooting me, and I saw a person, and I killed him, then another person dropped above him and started shooting me and then I killed him. I thought that the first person was killing me, so I killed him, then I found out it was not him.

7. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

That is what I thought would have happened.
    Considering this is your first RDM and leave and you did not know or could properly respond to the RDM before you had left I am willing to lift the ban and simply allow you to serve a slay on that server.

While I am lifting the ban I am not voiding it so if you RDM and leave again it will count as a 2nd offence.

Please feel free to PM me here on the forums to let me know when you are available to take the slay so I can unban you and have you serve the slay.

Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.