Denied Damonstakilla's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Damonstakilla, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damonstakilla

Damonstakilla New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Damonstakilla
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37322023
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't feel that was ghosting. A player was stuck in a wall, unreachable, thus delaying the round, as it was down to only those two. I PM'ed the T, recommending he buy a C4, which would kill the person stuck in an unreachable place, ending the round, and not needing to bother a moderator or admin. I meant no harm, was only trying to help, and felt I have done no wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

@Aco Taco Is the one who banned you, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

And you were ghosting, although it wasn't really game changing because the T had no credits. But I never thought of C4 so you gave me information I didn't know.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Damonstakilla, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Lets get to the appeal shall we. You were banned for one month for Ghosting.
    ghost.png
    (Screenshot provided by @Quit) You told a fellow traitor buddy (Quit) to use a C4 to kill the remaining players. This was game altering information that you provided while dead via private message. This information, if used by said player (which wasn't) would would have changed the outcome of the game. I am going to leave you banned as I feel one month banned from the server is enough time for you to fully understand our rules and protocol on these servers. I suggest you read our MOTD so in the future you could abide by our rules and not make the same mistake again.

You are still able to play on any of our 5 other servers, so please feel free to do so.

Regards,
    Aco Taco

Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.