Denied Damocles's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Damocles, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damocles

Damocles New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The_Cake_Is_a_Lie
    Your Steam ID:
    jjchang1221 or The_Cake_Is_a_Lie
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was an accident. I had killed 2 innocents in two different rounds on accident as i witness a "T" kill someone and attacked the person I deemed the perpetrator. I didn't kill them immediately and tailed the just to be sure. On the second occasion i wasn't the only one to do so either. There was a detective who was also tailing the person and even started shooting first. This further confirmed my suspicions and I opened fire. By that time i already had a "slay" waiting for me for something similar that thad happened a round before. But the unfortunate innocent that i had just killed report me and even tho I explained my case to the admin (who also might have even been my fellow killer the detective), he still put a "slay" on me. Now please don't miss understand, I'm ok with receiving bans as it is my punishment for a bad decision. Anyway, after I had died that round and was waiting, my mom called me for dinner and i left my computer exactly the way it was. However when I returned, i was horrified to find that the server had apparently crashed and i couldn't go back on. Then when i tried go back onto server, the message of a 58 day ban popped up. I'm okey with receiving bans but for something so simple this to receive a 58 day or 8 Week ban seems unfair especially when i wasn't the only person to kill the 2 people.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I think my explanation above should cover my evidence.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

tagging @Agent A to handle this

please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The reason why it's 8 week globalized ban is because it's your fourth offense of RDM and leave.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the first report, you admitted to rdming Ronald McDonald while intending to kill somebody else.

[​IMG]

You left the server without answering this report.

[​IMG]

I waited for a round, but you never came back so I banned you for RDM and Leave - Fourth Offense.

4. Agent A

@Damocles
    Do you have anything else to say before I wrap up?

5. Agent A

It's been two days without any response coming from you, @Damocles .

I will be denying this ban appeal. If you ever come back and want to talk about it, message me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.