Approved Daggerstrike's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Daggerstrike, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Daggerstrike
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I took a slay and my power went off causing my computer to shut off during the round I was slain. This was a complete accident and I am hoping to return to the server.

This is my first RDM and Leave offense as well and I hope that says something.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Actually this was the Vanilla server.

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@j3kawesome banned you for rdm and leave first. Please wait until he is able to respond

For future reference, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:42907033

4. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I will deal with this when I got off of work

5. j3kawesome

Dagger the report in question will be in the spoiler below
    [​IMG]
    Please follow this websites instructions to get a screenshot of your computer shutting down logs https://www.maketecheasier.com/see-pc-startup-and-shutdown-history-in-windows/ For the event ID in the search please reference this part of the article - You left the server around 9:40pm CST
    • Event ID 6006 will be labeled as “The event log service was stopped.” This is synonymous with system shutdown.

If you need help with this PM me on discord j3kawesome#1967

6. j3kawesome

Dagger after some thought, not related to the comment above, ive decided to unban you. I will only void the ban if you show me the report I asked about above, but for now I will be unbanning you. I will leave this open for you to post the report for me :)

7. j3kawesome

Alright Dagger, Ive left this thread open for a few days without response from you so the BAN WILL NOT BE VOIDED

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.