Denied daddynexxus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Daddy Nexxus, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [HZ]Cpl. Daddy Nexxus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:15891273
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting, according to this ban request: http://seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-hz-cpl-daddy-nexxus.31702. I do not deny whatsoever that this is what appears to be ghosting. There are a couple reasons I believe I should be unbanned.

First reason being this was all done as a joke. Serkette, myself, and several others were horsing around on the server at the time. We played joked on each other, and this was intended to be one of them. I apologize it was not taken as a joke by Serkette, that was my assumption and I assumed incorrectly. Secondly, it is my understanding the logic behind such a harsh punishment for a petty rule breaking (Ghosting once) is meant as a deterrent to trolls or random fools joining the server, I am neither. I've been on the server(s) for about 2 weeks now, accruing already over 2 days play time (48 hours). I'm not here to minge, troll, or otherwise cause a disturbance to other player's gameplay, I'm just here to have fun on the only TTT server group that I know of. I do not expect more leniency, but as an example of my dedication, I've, as of about 4-5 days ago, been a VIP+ subscriber, further showing my planned dedication to the servers (not as troll, but as a member).

Thanks for reading and your consideration.

Edit: As you read this, I discovered I am not globally banned. I am already back at it on the East (2) server (not trolling, playing legitimately). Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Phi for ghosting (first offense). Please give him some time to respond with evidence and reasoning.

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hello Daddy Nexxus,
    The reason I banned you is because of Ghosting, as you can see from the report and the log here :
    [​IMG]
    Chabang was indeed a traitor and what you messaged to Serkette was the info that he's not aware of, which will be considered as ghosting, for what you did might change the game's outcome.
    And the only reason you messaged Serkette is because you wanted to joke around, and that is the reason why I'm denying your appeal.

For your second reason of why you should be unbanned, please note that we treat player equally, donated or not, if you violated our rules, you'll be punished for that, and we won't reduce the length of the punishment merely because you have donated.

At last, this is just a local ban so you're more than welcome to play on our other servers :
    Serious TTT West : west.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT West 2 : west2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East : east.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East 2 :east2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT Vanilla :vanilla.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU : eu.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU 2 : eu2.seriousttt.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.