Denied D3ATH_TH3_K1D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by D3ATH_TH3_K1D, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    D3ATH_TH3_K1D
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42488043
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    giving this a go again.... In the last thread, you had pointed out that i should have the report at the top center of my monitor... as i have stated, there was no such thing at the time that i had left... i would have stayed if that was the case... as i always do when i have a report. you also say that i show no sign of apology or regret, i will then apologize, and i would have apologized if the guy would have chosen to explain his side... instead of saying "Are you fucking kidding me, thanks for the rdm have a nice slay..." instead he chose to put that. Also, if i was unaware of report, why not just put a slay on me for the next time i have joined? that seems to have happened to me in the past, where i had a Slay pending which i was unaware of, because i had no slay on me before i had left... but when i had joined the server the next day it said i had a pending slay that would be used the next round i played. ill gladly take the slay. I prefer to play on a server that i have friends on, and pretty much majority of people im friends with play on the East server​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    there is none, i apologize​

2. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Chris. as they banned you RDM and Leave. Please wait patiently for their response

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Please don't make multiple appeals for the same ban. Your last one was denied. If you want to discuss it further, start a forum conversation with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.