Denied D3ATH_TH3_K1D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by D3ATH_TH3_K1D, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    D3ATH_TH3_K1D
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42488043
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I was banned from East server, for what seems like RDM and leave. i was told that Chris had issued a slay on me, which i was never given before i had left. But i never commited RDM before i left. Nor did i have a pending slay or report. When i left, the last round i played, i was killed by a T so i had left, anytime before then i had not commited RDM, and if i had then i served my slay. So i don't understand how i commited RDM.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was killed by a T before i left. I had no reports or slays pending​

2. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I will present the evidence when I am at my PC in a few hours. Please bear with me.

4. Chris

Ok @D3ATH_TH3_K1D - I banned you for leaving after you responded to this report;

[​IMG]

So you killed "MegaIndian" because you thought we was shooting people, however;

[​IMG]

You can clearly see here that it was actually another player shooting the people at the spawn, and not the person you thought and killed for that reason.

You left approximately 1 minute after responding to this report before a punishment for RDM could be handed out, despite a clear notice at the top of your screen telling you not to.

So, I just have to ask, why did you leave before the report was handled?

5. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

Because for me, there was no report at the top of my screen, probably because it says in the little report menu for you, katness was handling it. so i thought she had finished handling it, and it was finished being handled, but it had looked as if he was shooting when he was looking all over the place at each direction that he was shooting.

6. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

and it was two rounds afterwards that i had left, because i was not given a slay right after, even though there were mods in the server, so i had chosen to leave if i did not have a pending slay, nor no report at the top of my screen

7. Chris

Until a report is marked into the "Finished" state, you would of seen a large white rectangle at the top of your screen that says something along the lines of "You have an active report, do not leave!"

And checking back on my video, it was just over a minute after responding that you had left the server.

Do you have any evidence that would show no report at the top just before you left? If not, I have my decision ready.

8. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

I don't have any evidence, but I know what I saw, for the months that I have been playing on the servers, if I had a slay i would sit it out, I'm telling you that there was no report at the top of my screen. If there was, I would have sucked it up and stayed until it was finished

9. Chris

Before you left the sever, you should have seen the bar at the top center of your screen.

[​IMG]

Instead, About 70 seconds after you responded to the pending report against yourself, you left the server.

As I have not seen any signs of remorse here or regret for these actions, the ban will remain.

This is only a local ban, so you are welcome to play on any of our other servers while this ban is still active.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.