Denied D u c k G o d's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by D u c k G o d, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D u c k G o d

D u c k G o d New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fourth ╫D u c k G o d╫
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33169848
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't even RDM, I have no idea why I was banned for 'RDM' when I had not RDMed. This makes no sense. What the hell.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had an M16 and I was shooting the glass holding the ragdolls on the map 'Dolls', and some guy 2 stories below told me I was shooting at him (which I was not at all), then I shot the dolls a few times, some guy walked in front of me while I was shooting and I may have shot him on accident, and then I got banned right after. What the hell is this about.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Brahma banned you for Third Offense of RDM. He will respond shortly.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I came on West 1 due to a lot of complaints in the shout box and a found a report on you. You were an innocent and you picked up a jihad and decided to randomly use it which killed a traitor and another innocent. I put 2 slays on you for rdming 2 other players and you kept saying you were a traitor, but you weren't. Just because you have a jihad doesn't mean you're a traitor, it means you either picked it up or bought it in the shop. Next map change on dolls, you shot a a detective for no reason as an innocent and reported the player who killed you for it. Because of the way you were acting, i will be denying this appeal, feel free to play on our other servers until this ban is up tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.