Denied DØPE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DØPE, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DØPE

DØPE New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DØPE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:3640118
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not sure why i was banned, probably called someone a faggot or something but i won't do it again
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

You were banned by @Darktooth for "Multiple Offenses of Harassment" he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

You were banned by @Darktooth For Harassment Multiple Offenses, he will respond at his nearest convenience.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey, Dope.

[​IMG]

As you can see by your adminstats, you were not banned for one, not two, but three different offenses of harasment (the two by Brahma are an accident, it should be one), with a refusal to change name ban (I'm assuming it was something vulgar or innapropriate).

@The Law asked me to globalize and extend this ban, because you had many offenses in a very short amount of time. I personally think that this was a reasonable suggestion, seeing how awful your ban history looks.

Seeing as you know exactly why you were banned, and gave me a clear example of a good reason to ban you, I'm going to deny this appeal.

I don't care that you're "not going to do it again." You should have thought of that before your 3 bans. Now you can't do it again, because we won't be seeing you for another 2 weeks.

Thanks for appealing.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

[​IMG]

Your ban has been extended to 4 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.