Approved Cypher8_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cypher8_, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher8_

Cypher8_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cypher8_
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:98128432
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I got a Globe ban for RDM and leave. My computer completely crashed in the middle of my slay but I rejoined after I restarted it. There was a mod on and I left after a little bit because the RDM thing didn't say I had any slay and I thought everything was fine. ( I may have accidentally rejoined the wrong sever but I am not sure)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Sly Blackhood were in a discord sever together and went to a different Gmod sever. I re got on the discord with my app so sly can vouch for me. It took awhile for me to restart my computer​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

I was on Discord with @Cypher8_ and can confirm he did in fact crash. He had to rejoin the Discord Chat with his phone to tell me. It took him about 5 minutes before he could get back on. In that time I left the server and joined another so I think he might have joined up on me and assumed he was on the right server. I do believe he did not intentionally RDM and Leave and feel his ban should be lifted or at the very least should not be a Global Ban. I know he has a history with RDM and Leave but I can say without a doubt this was not his fault. I would bet my own good reputation on that.

4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi there @Cypher8_ Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

I would like to share some screen shots with you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In this report it comes off as you claimed a room and killed a man for entering it and gave this big meme response to the situation in question. I normally do not take a screenshot of my entire media player but I would like to refer you to the timestamp of 1:15:29 This is how long i had been on the server and recording when you left below I will provide another screenshot from a few minutes prior
    [​IMG]
    As you can see here This timestamp is from 1:10:37 of the server tab list on which @Sly Blackhood is not present on this server, with this being said I can not use his claim of hopping servers after you were banned in this appeal.

I have thought this out and will reduce your ban to only a local ban as a show of good faith as you were almost in the clear from your last Rdm and Leave ban. However I will not be voiding out this ban on West meaning you will serve out your 8 week ban on west and if you are to aquire another Rdm and Leave ban before the Sol expires on this ban it will be your Fifth offence which is a 16 week global ban.

Appeal:Approved
    Thread:Locked]

May The Force Be With You

Atlas the Gray Jedi Knight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.