Denied Cypher8_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cypher8_, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher8_

Cypher8_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cypher8_
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:98128432
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing TTT and everything was going fine. I left in the middle of a match but I did not have any reports on me or anything, but then when I joined again a few hours later it said I was banned for 14 days. I had a previous auto slay which I made sure I stayed for before I left but I did not have anything after that.

The server was, which I play on a lot,
    "Serious TTT Vanilla- 24/7 Minecraft- No Downloads!"​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Mikochan❣ as they banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd

3. Cypher8_

Cypher8_ VIP

I never RDM and left not once. I did have a slay but I stayed for that. I also stayed well into the next round and did not get anything or kill anyone. I jumped off the map before I left

4. Cypher8_

Cypher8_ VIP

I would have stayed if I had a report but I did not have anymore before I left

5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

6. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hey, Cypher 8. Thanks for taking your time to appeal your ban for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense today. I'm sorry for the little delay because of my schedule at university. I banned you for the following unreported damage:
    [​IMG]
    Here, you pushed another player [AFK] off the map by repeatedly pushing him with your crowbar. As this is a blatant case of intentional RDM, and that you intentionally left despite knowing what you did, I will be denying this appeal for your ban. The 2nd offense ban will stay local to Vanilla, and you are welcome to play on our other servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.