Denied Cyndaquil11's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cyndaquil11, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyndaquil11

Cyndaquil11 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cyndaquil11
    Your Steam ID:
    Cyndaquil11
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well... I don't know if this will work but what i know is that i used two discombulators yesterday in a map that you can die if you fall down. Unfortunely, i killed unintentionally 4 players with discombulators. I threw two discombulators to distract only. But they reported me 4 times.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Maybe the admins have the list of damages and they can see i killed them unintentionally with two discmbulators and that was bad luck not RDM. About reports, i was jocking when i replied to all of them because it was funny that they reported me couse of discombulators. I though it wasn't RDM if you use discombulators and they fall down and die on this map.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @MiGGo for Mass RDM x4 on EU2. He will respond when he is capable of doing so. Please remain patient.

3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I have seen this and will be gathering my evidence shortly.

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Hello Cyndaquil. Thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. Here are the reports and damagelogs that ultimately lead to your punishment:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Could not get the shotlogs for this one because old logs are stuck on 25th

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Also just to add to the bunch, you seemed to be throwing random incendiaries without giving any warnings, as seen above you killing selenor with a discomb

And these werent even your first reports. On the previous map you were slain for randomly throwing a discomb that killed one person and hurt another one.

[​IMG]
    I do not have a picture of the response, because my Shadowplay recording was cut short

Maybe you were never aware of the fact that accidental RDM is still RDM, or that you can in fact kill people with Discombs. Either way your responses prove that you did not feel a single bit of regret when you ruined their rounds. You only thought it was unfortunate after you got banned for it. For that reason alone I will be denying this appeal and hoping that you take the time off to read our rules.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.