Denied Cyan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cyan, Dec 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyan

Cyan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cyan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:158428042
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I would like to be un banned because i feel it was not fair. I stayed for the slay than i left. To a different server. I was slain that round for some thing i did not do. So i don't think it was fair to slay me for something i clearly did not do. And i stayed and took that slay even tho i told a staff member that i died at the begging of the round. As of they had no proof i did it. So this would fall under false report. And i stayed for the slay.
    Evidence of Innocence: Sir chad was the one that pushed me off that one round if you would like to contact him. He should tell you he did push me off, By accident so there was no way i could have pushed that detective off the cliff.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Snowlar for "RDM and Leave 1st". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Ok so we are playing on SKYCRAFT FINAL. Below are the screenshots of the report and the moment you left the server.

As you can see on the Damagelogs part, you killed a Detective with a Discombobulator. These information are boxed in RED.
    Although the report of the Detective is not exactly accurate, you are still responsible for the kill, thus is still RDM.

[​IMG]
    Now, your reasoning is boxed in PINK. As it is an invalid defense for the report, you were slain once for RDM by @Eski (boxed in BLUE)

Now if you see the picture below, this is the screenshot of you leaving, while being slain.
    [​IMG]

Although you did get slain, please keep in mind that in our !motd, it is clearly stated that "If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave." Also, throwing random discombobulators towards innocents (even more so on the direction where the detective is) especially in a map like SKYCRAFTFINAL is potentially dangerous for a lot of players as it is easy to fall on cliffs, I personally believe actions like these are not accidental.

As conclusion, it was not a false slay, nor did you stay until the end of the round. With all of these, I unfortunately will have to DENY your appeal. But, as this is a local ban, you are allowed to play on the other servers we have. If you have any questions, just start a conversation with me here, or add me on Steam.

===================================================================

APPEAL: DENIED
    BAN: NOT VOIDED
    THREAD: CLOSED

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.