Denied Cupgay_Portapotty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cupgay_Portapotty, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cupgay_Portapotty

Cupgay_Portapotty New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    >Furry Queer<
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know what I was banned for I played on the server for a good amount on Monday then today, when I tried to get on it says I'm banned for six days, but it doesn't give me a reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can't say I'm innocent if I don't know why I'm guilty.​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

You were banned by @Agent A for Toxicity (Breaking Chat + Targeting). Please be patient as you await his response.

3. Cupgay_Portapotty

Cupgay_Portapotty New Member

Ya I broke chat a few times that I'll admit to but who exactly was I accused of targeting?

4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

@Agent A will explain everything to you when he has the time to handle your appeal. Until then I will be locking this.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

In this report against another person, I noticed that you were breaking the chat as well as joining group of people with the harassment towards @MrUnknownShadow . Now he might not be the exactly most innocent person (as I am not 100% completely sure of the situation), however, that doesn't give you the right to do it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Breaking chat is considered spam and is highly frown upon. After second time of breaking the chat, you typed this:
    [​IMG]

Furthermore, I had to warn you to change your name three times as it was too similar to my name very recently as well, which contributed to the ban.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, I will be denying this ban appeal despite it being a globalized 1 week ban.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.