Approved Cthulu ✪'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cthulu ✪, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cthulu ✪

Cthulu ✪ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cthulu ✪
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55982929
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I actually really like this server and was a pretty new player, and one day i tried to join and was banned. Can someone check this out? I don't remember why i was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya. You were banned by @Acnologia for Hacking (1st). Please be patient while he gathers everything and addresses your concerns.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey Cthulu ✪, I banned you. Greetings.
    I received evidence one day of your gameplay, and will display it right here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pwe2t4cdwva01l/Video Proof.mp4?dl=0

Now, I know the first few shots look nothing special at all. But what interested me were the shots after 0:35 with the AUG. I find it strange how all of your shots landed right at the head and moved so slowly without wasting any bullets. This is something either very pro players or one that is hacking can do. Personally, I'd love to see your defense and will then decide the outcome of this appeal.

4. Cthulu ✪

Cthulu ✪ New Member

Thanks for the quick response, I can see how that looks fishy, but if you rewatch it, I do miss a fair amount of shots. In regards to whether it's "very pro or hacking", you can check my hours on this game, which are mostly put into TTT. (Also, though CSGO and Garry's Mod have not much in common in terms of aim, I am also a DMG). If you could reconsider my ban and allow me back I'm sure you'd find nothing wrong. Thank you.

5. Acnologia

Alright, I trust your judgement, I'll be unbanning you soon.

6. Acnologia

You've been unbanned.
    Have fun, and stay frosty.

~Acnologia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.