CS:GO Knives Implement as T's for Supporters

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Bs_Pac_Man, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Bs_Pac_Man

Bs_Pac_Man Member

It would be very cool if we could implement custom CS:GO knive skins for knives as a T

I would love for this to be implemented by my love and passion for CS:GO and i think others would enjoy this addon for your Serious TTT servers.

EDIT: Or pottentially have a custom knife as a crowbar: (I dont know if this is gonna work by the fact that there is a Traitor knife)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

3. Bs_Pac_Man

Bs_Pac_Man Member

Just realized i posted this suggestion at 4:20 pm LOL

4. Zye

Zye VIP

Naah the regular one works fine but I'll still give you +1

ezgif.com-resize (4).gif

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

-1 for the knives as crowbars for reasons that shouldn't need explaining. I think it would be cool to be able to have a skin on the knife, but I have no clue how much work that would be to implement and also how it would affect downloads.

6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i like knifes/10

7. Bs_Pac_Man

Bs_Pac_Man Member

I've seen CSGO knife skins in many DarkRp servers and they're really cool..Ive seen the downloads, they take very few seconds or even a minute..Its not that much memory space to implement CSGO knives

8. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

I already have experience with these knives, they are nice to have but it will literally ass rape the server because I assume we plan to have weapon skins why do we need both weapon skins and knive skins + other content. Also the majority of knife content is unoptimized, it looks great to showcase but not fun to run around with 10 fps or less.