Denied CrudenX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CrudenX, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrudenX

CrudenX New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CrudenX
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71328563
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont remember why i got banned i got d/c from my internet so please unban me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well i d/c from the server because of my internet after rdm​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi @CrudenX ! Hope you're having a good evening!
    You were banned by @Drunk Dog for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi there CrudenX, hope you're having a nice day other than finding out that you are banned. I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense after you killed a detective as an innocent, then left the server.

Here's the report that outlines your RDM before you left.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you threw a discobombulator which killed @atozbetterdanu while he was a detective, and you were innocent. You responded to the report with "lol", and then left the server. I understand that your internet had been disconnected (or understand that that is the excuse you are giving me), but I gave you a fair amount of time to come back to the server before issuing the ban.

Since this ban was from yesterday, and you are making the appeal now, I'm going to assume you did not attempt to come back to the server at any point after your RDM until today, and since this is not your first offense of RDM and Leave, I'm not going to be so easy and let you off with a slay and a warning.

For these reasons, I am going to deny your appeal, and hope that you can work to fix any issues revolving around your internet connection in order to avoid situations like this in the future, be more careful with discobombulators, and attempt to rejoin a server when your internet comes back on, instead of leaving and making an appeal the next day when being banned has become an inconvenience for you.

Appeal denied.

You are free to play on any of the other STTT servers that you are currently not banned from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.