Denied Crowbarman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Crowbarman, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Crowbarman
    Your Steam ID:
    Crowbarman
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i haven't played for the past 3-4 days and today i decided to hop onto east 2 well low and behold when i connect it says i've ben banned for 8 days. now if i did something wrong i could see being banned but I honestly have no idea why I'm banned the last match i played i was inno and i died about a minute in the round to being sniped without firing a single shot so its not like i rdmed and left. I don't ghost so that can't be it. I just fixed my mic port because my headset was not working properly so i didnt talk so it can't be harassment. Can someone please unban me or at least tell me why i am.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Okai for RDM and Leave Second Offense, he will respond when he can.
    Also, this is your correct steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18641814

3. oh sorry about the steam id, but i dont recall ever rdm and leaving if i did it must of been an rdm from more than a round before because as i said the last round i played i didnt shoot anyone also i never was talked to about being slain or punished for sure so how can i avoid a slay that i didn't know was going to happen?

4. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hey @Crowbarman you killed a player in the beginning of the round, when I joined into the server you were not there. I am going to deny your appeal.
    [​IMG]

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Did you get there the round of or the round after he RDMd? If not, then it's just a ban for rdm with no staff on

6. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

I don't remember if he was still there when I was going through the reports or not. But the rdm was in round 1 and when I got to the slay it said the player was not there. The logs had evidence that the player was playing in round 3 as well if I remember correctly.

Edit You have been Unbanned, the ban has changed to RDM with No Staff Online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.