Denied Crossfade's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Crossfade, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossfade

Crossfade VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mister Torgue Flexington
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:36473270
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for RDM by moderator "Mr Butters". He slew me the next round, and shortly after, my graphics card began to update, shutting down my game. After the update, I joined TTT West II, and asked moderator "Silent Rebel" to slay me, as I wanted to meet the full rdm punishment, and wished to avoid being banned for rdm and leave. Silent Rebel was investigating some problem, and left before I was slain, leaving no other moderators on the server. I found that I was banned on West for rdm and leave, and, seeing as my attempts to meet my punishment as a good community member had failed to little irritation, I knew that the only way now to lift the mishap would be to appeal. As a donator and community member, I thank you for your time considering my appeal.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Crossfade, @Mr Butters will respond to this appeal at his earliest convenience.

In the meantime we have four other servers you can enjoy.

3. Crossfade

Crossfade VIP

Thank you.

4. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Hello Crossfade,

My decision to slay you was based on your response to the report against you which can be seen here:
    [​IMG]

Now your response was you heard gunfire, you cannot kill because you heard gunfire.

To my surprise you left the server, as seen here:
    [​IMG]

I actually missed you leaving and had not banned you for 2 rounds as you can see on the report that I screenshotted there, I was getting round 4 reports, seeing as you were given 2 rounds to return but instead went to another server, I will be DENYING this appeal. As my fellow staff member said "In the meantime we have four other servers you can enjoy".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.