Denied cromario54's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cromario54, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cromario54

cromario54 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    CroMario54
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52448133
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My first time that i got banned, i know i RDMed so i have waited for an admin to slay me and when he did i left because i had to go, i tought if i get a slay i can leave, didn't know i will get banned despite the slay
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

you were banned by @Ragman for "RDM and leave 1st".He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

I shall respond when I have collected my evidence, thanks for posting!

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Lets jump straight into this.

[​IMG]

As you can you see you where reported for randomly killing an innocent as a detective. You state in your response that you were unaware that you could shoot through that door. However even accidental damage/killing is considered RDM.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you left at the start of the next round which happened to be a fun round. You state in your appeal that you did not know that you would be banned for this, however on the loading screen of the server (which shows the rules) It indicates RDM and leave is a bannable offence. I have provided screenshots of this with the relevant information highlighted below:

[​IMG]

As you can see you must stay the whole round. For future reference here is the punishments for different offences of RDM and leave.

[​IMG]
    Even though you do admit to the RDM you committed in your report, I shall be leaving the ban active to serve as a reminder of what RDM and leave can cause. However! your ban will be considered void form the date 3 months after it expires due to this communities Statute of limitations.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban, and I should remind you that you can still play on any server except the one you are banned on.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.