Denied CripsyNatan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by oNathan, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oNathan

oNathan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squidy424
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:174909436
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand the rules of TTT now and I undertsnad that you cant kill someone for shooting you, classed as RDM, or for following you. Plus I would like to also be unbanned so I can play with my younger brother and make my youtube videos.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence but I have evidence in my heart. Not being stupid.​

2. oNathan

oNathan VIP

Im banned for 108 days and on all servers

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I have banned for you RDm and leave 5th Offense, @NinjaDragon48 has banned you for RDM leave 5th Offense which been globalized by @Jack-O-Palium and noticed banned for Mass Rdm by @Voldemort

Please give us time to shed light here. Im currently at work unable to get to computer.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  4. oNathan

oNathan VIP

Understood. But not all RDM was legit, as I explained some was missclick.

5. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

A misclick is still rdm. As you did damage another player, even if accidental, can be accidental rdm or attempted rdm. Its still punishable as it does damage and RDM the player in some way.

6. oNathan

oNathan VIP

I agree, so does this ban still hold?

7. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Im gonna retag @Opalium to this appeal. As it was Osmium's ban that was extended. The verdict will be left up to Opalium.

8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey CripsyNatan,

While I understand the lengthy ban can be discouraging, I see no reason to change it. You have over 70 hours of play time in our servers - you should already be familiar with our rules and know what's RDM and what to avoid. Not only that, but this is your 5th time breaking the "RDM and Leave" rule. Not one, not two, not even three - five offenses. At this stage you are fully aware of the consequences, yet time after time you keep doing so. If this was really so important for you, you should've "learned" the rules instead of breaking them over and over.
    Due to this, I am DENYING your appeal. The ban will remain active and you will have to wait for it to expire before playing again.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Opalium

Appeal Status
    DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.