Denied CrazyPharaoh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CrazyPharaoh, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CrazyPharaoh
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:155351576
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 14 days for doing nothing. I saw a traitor shoot someone so i shot him back and i was out of ammo. He killed me and thought i was rdming. At the same time my charge was low and my pc shut down
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I banned you for "RDM and Leave (Second Offense)". I have seen this and will respond shortly so please be patient.

3. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

Ok thank you:)

4. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

This is basically the only server i play on and i never do anything suspicious

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there CrazyParaoh,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban! Let's get into it.

So we were on the map Mineshaft and it was round 1 when I was scanning the logs for unreported damage to report. It was then that I came across this following damage you dealt to a player who had not done anything traitorous.
    [​IMG]
    I outlined the specific damage I am referring to in red for you. Now, I tried to find a reason as to why you would kill the player but I couldn't find anything. The didn't throw a discom or incen. They didn't T-bait nor damage anyone prior to you shooting them and as I could not see any other reason, I went to report you for it. However I could not as you had already left as seen here.

[​IMG]

When I saw you had left I waited for a round and a bit for you to come back. When you didn't, I issued the ban onto you. As this was your second offense., I banned you for 14 days as per our protocol. Now, as I have attached the damage here I would love to know why you opened fire on this poor innocent who seemingly did no wrong. I shall give you 24 hours to provide some reasoning and then we shall take it from there.

Thank you and take care
    ~C.A.Anna

6. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

I saw him with my own eyes shoot someone so i shot him back, my M16 was out of ammo and so someone else killed me as they thought i was a traitor. BUT, i wasn't. And as if on cue *sarcasim* my pc shut down as it was out of charge.

7. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

if he didnt shot somone then he definately shot something

8. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

im sorry that my memory is a little lost but if Dr.Towers isnt the one who shot somone it was Muffin. When Dr and muffin shot me i thought they were togerther

9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

The thing is, neither Muffin or Dr.Towers had fired their weapons before you plowed into them and attempted to mow them down. They hadn't committed anything traitorous so it is likely you have mixed them with another player. With that said I would be willing to lift this ban from you if you will come onto the server and serve what would have been your punishment had you not left. Add me on steam so we can organise a time to do this.

I will say that I will not be voiding this ban however. This is your second offense in a rather short time and I don't feel like you have learned your lesson from the first ban. The fact that this ban has not been voided from your records means that if you are to RDM and Leave again, you will be banned for 4 weeks for an offense of "RDM and Leave (Third Offense)". Like I said, add me on steam and we can organise a time for you to serve your punishment! You have 24 hours to do so.

Thank you and take care,

~C.A.Anna

10. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

Can i just add that my first 5 day ban was due to my friend telling me to rdm and leave. i didnt know what that was. #noob lol

11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

As you have not yet added me on steam to arrange a time for you to serve your slays even when I gave you ample time, I will be denying this appeal. You can serve out the remainder of the ban to it's completion. The ban itself is only local so you are free to play on all of our other servers.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal:Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.