Denied CranberrySauce's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CranberrySauce, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CranberrySauce

CranberrySauce New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CranberrySauce
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26393741
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, it's only an 8 hour ban so I don't really care if i'm unbanned earlier. I just want to know why. I was playing the game,having some fun, following the rules and then all of a sudden a massive pizza came from my oven! I exited the server and shoved my face full of pizza in real life, I then walked to my mighty armchair and joined back. "You are banned for 8 hours" I became confused and signed up on the website (Here) and don't really understand what I did, it would be nice to know which ruled I shat on. I have no idea who banned me so yeah.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence of what I did or didn't do...​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good evening! And please share your pizza :D jkjk

You were banned by @BmTron for RDM with no staff on. She will respond when she can. Please be patient

3. CranberrySauce

CranberrySauce New Member

Thank you, will do.

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

Hello Cranberry! First off, welcome to the forums. Hope you find your way around it easily. Like Noctorious said, I did ban you for RDM w/o staff on. This means you had RDM'd someone, didnt take a slay because no staff was online to handle it, and then left before any punishment could have been given. In your case, I had joined West 1 with a couple of "Waiting" reports. One of these reports, was filed against you. The map was Terrortrain, and you had thrown a discobombulator as an innocent, and killed another player with that by throwing them off the train. No staff was online to slay you, and when I had arrived, you were no longer on the server, so I banned you. Considering the main reason of this appeal was to see why you banned, and that it's only a 8 hour ban, I'm gonna deny this appeal. Although, you can play on the other 5 lovely servers. Have a great day :)
    [​IMG]

Appeal : Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.