Denied Cosmin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cosmin, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmin

Cosmin Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    <i><b><u>Psychiatric Hospital
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:139790929
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Apparently I got banned for mic spam, Of which he is lieing, He will need to provide proof that I actually done mic spam 3x to get a ban. This is not fair.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Asriel for "Mic Spam". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Cosmin

Cosmin Member

Ok mate, thank you very much. I will be patient, despite this unfair ban. Do you know how roughly it may take?

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hey Cosmic, Thanks for taking time to appeal.

You had been gagged once for excessivily using a voice changer to grief the server. When I gagged you, you tried to argue it with me. Afterwords, while I was playing, my admin @C.A.Anna informed me you were barking like a dog repeatedly, warrenting your second gag.

Thirdly, you were shouting over the mic about how gay a song sounded, resulting in your eight hour ban.

upload_2016-1-12_8-41-38.png
    With people complaining how you sounded like a robot while spamming your mic.

upload_2016-1-12_8-42-29.png upload_2016-1-12_8-42-42.png

upload_2016-1-12_8-43-13.png
    When I was warned by people you were barking like a dog. My Admin was also on at the time and informed me you were doing this. Due to her high ping, she was unable to gag you so I did.

upload_2016-1-12_8-44-13.png
    Final 8 hour ban for yelling gay into the mic, which once again my admin was there for. If I had violated any protocol she would have been down my throat about it in a moments notice.

Appeal - Denied

You are welcome to leave any closing statements. But this kind of behavior isn't tolerated on our servers.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  5. Cosmin

Cosmin Member

"gagged once for excessivily using a voice changer to grief the server." this is false here I post a screenshot of the true definition since No damage was caused. Therefore I was only changing the tone of my voice, no rules describe permission of voice changing in !motd, !rules nor extended rules on the forum. I won't understand how that is greifing, so the first 2 punishments are abused. Now here is the definition of grief:
    [url href=https://gyazo.com/7f3441c3b45c3d2acbf3cabbe19b51df]Screenshot here[/url]

Now I don't understand how it is considered as mic spam if I said that the song is 'gay' and that 'I am fed up of hearing it over and over again'?

6. Cosmin

Cosmin Member

7. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As stated the admin who is above me was present and this was excessive spamming including screenshots with people complaining about what you were doing.

You are welcome to PM me, or @C.A.Anna for any other concerns regarding the appeal. It won't be lifted.

Topic - Locked.
    Appeal - Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.