Denied cornwallis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IS THAT A MAN RIDING A SHRIMP, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    cornwallis
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:51512406
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I looked in the bans list and it said I was banned for rdm/leave 1st offence. I don't really remember doing anything and I normally leave randomly whenever someone pm's me on steam to go play something else, but I obviously just accidentally hit someone or did something to cause getting slain, I'm an everyday regular and was just wondering if there was anything I could do to get the time shortened or removed, if not then I just wanna know what I did, I'm really forgetful. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Candycaneore for RDM & Leave First Offense, she will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

You rdmed 2 players with a crowbar and call it an accident? You also crowbarred a player 2 times and each hit was 6 seconds apart, I doubt that was an accident and you as a detective rdming. You also rdmed another player 10 seconds after the first. I highly doubt it was an accident.
    2014-08-09_00005.jpg
    2014-08-09_00006.jpg

4. Candycaneore

Also this was the report made on you.
    2014-08-09_00004.jpg

5. Candycaneore

Your appeal is DENIED, please feel free to play on any of our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.