Approved corgi17's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by corgi17, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corgi17

corgi17 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    corgi17
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed wolverine because he started shooting at the Inno and then I thought he shot at me which I shot back. I didn't purposely leave the game, my game crashed immediately after I shot him and tried to identify his body. I logged back in and tried to get into the game but by then it said I was banned for a couple of days for RDM and Leave. I really didn't mean to leave. Gmod crashed on me and this happened just within 10 minutes ago. I can't prove that Gmod crashed on me but I do have photos showing some lagging and users not showing up except their gun.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. corgi17

corgi17 Member

These are photos of when my game is lagging. It show's the user name but no body. It show's their gun but nothing else. I really didn't purposely leave the game.

Attached Files:

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were banned by @Han Solo for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

4. Han

Han       VIP

Corgi,

I'll keep this short. You killed someone on West 2 today and he reported you. Shortly afterwards, you left. I could not see whether or not you had a valid reason, so I issued a ban. Now that you have provided your reasoning, the report is a word vs word report, which means you would not have been slain. For those reasons, I will be lifting and voiding your ban.

I hope to see you on the servers soon,

Han Solo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.