Denied cooltommyguy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cooltommyguy, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooltommyguy

cooltommyguy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    cooltommyguy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88518506
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything wrong my game just froze and I restarted and I was randomly banned. They might have put it as rdm and run but I was the one that was rdmed by this other guy plz help I really love the ttt servers that you guys own. Please help!!!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were banned for mic spamming, which you did, a lot.

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I was there @cooltommyguy
    Muffin banned cooltommyguy on all servers for 7200 minute(s) (Trolling/Mic spamming/Toxic Behavior
    You were on your 4th offense of mic spam and you did it as the staff had no power during this time i'm gonna go ahead and tag @Muffin as he banned you I hope my post here isn't back seat modding and if it is I will take a warn and or delete this post if asked to by a staff member.
    Also, according to muffin you said "Bitch I did nothing wrong" after muffin said wait till map change when I get my power since you were mic spamming At least that's what I heard I might have taken it in wrong but if so @Muffin can feel free to correct me

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

During the time that the server glitched and staff members had no powers, you repeatedly mic spammed. Prior to this, you were gagged twice for spamming, more specifically singing loudly and screeching into your microphone. @Mr. Rogers, @The Seventh, among others can attest to this.

5. cooltommyguy

cooltommyguy New Member

6. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

This is false. You were warned 3 times prior to your ban, then we lost our powers, and you continued. When I regained powers, you had crossed the threshold of a mic spamming ban, and you were trolling, so I executed my discretion to ban you globally, as you displayed toxic behavior.

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@cooltommyguy Admins have discretion so no need to warn and you probably were verbally warned via Muffin. but I have no knowledge to back this claim up and or any prior knowledge so. up to Muffin for his verdict

8. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were asked by me and other staff members to stop mic spamming. Despite our warnings, you continued to spam and earned yourself a ban. I recommend this appeal gets denied.

9. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey cooltommyguy,

I wasn't present for your previous warnings, but I was present during the last incidence of your mic spam. You were singing through your mic, and Muffin did warn you for this in chat (as a result of us not having powers for a short time).
    A lot of people use mics, and when it's used to the point of disrupting other people's attempts to use it (ie. singing), we've gotta stop it. I can attest to what Muffin says about your continued mic spam.

Please be more responsible with your mic.

10. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

With that being said, please heed our advice when you are able to play on our servers again.

Appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.