Denied Coolj's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Coolj, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolj

Coolj New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Coolj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90548421
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned for 56 days. The only thing I remember doing wrong yesterday was when I killed a player for shooting towards a random player. The player I killed ended up being a T and the random person thanked me for saving him. I was then slain for doing that. I logged back in today and found out I was banned. Can you please tell me who banned me and for what reason because I don't know.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Gorgamel banned you for RDM & Leave 3rd Offense and @Shadow banned and globalized your ban with a 4th Offense of RDM & Leave as well. They'll respond as soon as he can.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  3. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Hey there @Coolj, thanks for your patience.

I banned you for RDM and Leave, globalizing it after seeing your multiple offenses. Here are the relevant screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In the first SS is the report, where you claim the player tried to shoot someone. After checking the logs in the second SS, it's clear that he did not try to shoot someone as there were no shots even fired. I issued the slay accordingly, and you left, knowing you were slain as you left whilst slain. The leave is in the 3rd SS. As this is your fourth offense and you clearly tried to lie in your report, I see no reason to accept this appeal.

Appeal denied. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums here.

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.