Denied CoolDonkeyt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CoolDonkeyt, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolDonkeyt

CoolDonkeyt New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CoolDonkey
    Your Steam ID:
    CoolDonkey or megahotsausage (i cant remember
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well i did not rdm he used a t trap and i brought him down to 2 health so i basically killed him but he won the round with the two health anyway i dident know it was a rule that u cant kill him for using a t trap but wen i found that out i stopped shooting (he later killed me) i left because it was about 700am and i had summer school so i left the game i just got on seeing my 5 day ban i technically did not rdm and i had to leave for a legit reason (i am not repeating freshman year) i think i learned my lesson i did stop shooting when i found out it was against the rules and i think i should be unbanned because i had reasons why everything happend
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none but im sure a mod or someone could look it up he did file a report against me for shooting him​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey man hope your day is going well.
    STEAM_0:0:61132612 is your steamid by the way.

You were banned by @BlueCore for RDM and Leave. He will respond ASAP

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello CoolDonkey, thank you for taking the time to make an Appeal!

As you have mentioned, you shot at and damaged a player on the grounds that you suspected them of activating a T-trap. Despite that the individual you tried to kill was indeed a Traitor, and indeed had activated that trap, you cannot kill for this suspicion. This is because it is possible for the T-traps to be activated from quite a distance, and there is no proof to determine who activated it.

Below is the report that was filed against you from Drunk Dog, which you answered honestly saying that you didn't know that T-traps weren't KOSable. And I'm glad to see that you admitted to your mistake.

2015-06-09_00747.jpg

After I had read the report I decided to issue you a slay. However, shortly after I had and the next round started, you then left the server. As seen in the below image.

2015-06-09_00751.jpg

I gave you until the end of the round you left to come back. However you never did. From there I issued you your RDM and Leave, 1st Offence ban.

Given that this is your first RDM and Leave ban, and I can see that you're still new to the servers and our rules. I will happily approve this Appeal and void your ban. To do so, please add me on Steam, on there we'll discuss about voiding your ban and serving your slay on Vanilla.

However, please remember to fully read our !motd and extended rules, so you know exactly what is considered RDM on our servers.

Thank you!

This Appeal will now be locked, it will be marked as Approved once the slay has been served.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I have tried adding you on Steam but have received no response. I've also tried to contact you on the forums via private messages, again with no reply. Because you only have two days left on your Ban, and you have shown a lack of interest to contact me to complete your Appeal, I have decided to deny your Appeal. Please feel free to message me if you wish to discuss this further.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.