Denied Cookieman768's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cookieman768, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Cookieman768
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28268935
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned or what "MetaGaming" is. I was just in a room with purple and rasta doing nothing productive. I feel like this ban is invalid and is not explained in the rules.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't even know what "MetaGaming" is and was not warned before a ban.​

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Yourself, snowjob and Purple were all warned on 67thway to stop what you guys were doing by @Mr. Rogers

Snowjob was letting yourself and purple into the T room whilst he walked in and out without a care allowing you to kill myself and damage Rogers on our T rounds but would not kill snowjob whilst he was shooting people and running in and out of the T room.

3. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

One time you were a traitor and you let purple a detective into the traitor room and purple didn't kill you, but purple kill everyone else in the t room. This is unfair to your traitor buddies.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good Evening! You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for "Metagaming" He will respond as soon as he can.

Metagaming refers to actions which break the main purpose of the game. That includes things like Detective and Traitor agreeing to trade items. Or a traitor letting his friends into the T-room so they can kill all of his T-buddies and ignore him. These actions break the gameplay and can ruin people's rounds, especially when done over multiple rounds.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I will be acting as a witness to this particular appeal, and I can say what @Mr Butters is saying is very, very true.

Snowjob was letting yourself and purple into the Traitor room purposefully, and you did not fire a shot at each other. You did get butters killed, and myself almost killed (damaged.) (Will supply logs of Butter's being killed and myself damaged if needed.)

I then subsequently warned all of you that any more acts of Metagaming would be a ban, and when I heard you were doing very similar things when I left the server I advised a ban.

Those similar things will be explained by @MrEvanJ | SP.

6. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello Cookieman, I am going to give similar responses that I did to Purple and Rastaman.
    You and your friends PurpleLandShark and Rastaman. You killed me you two did nothing about it and didn't ID my body which made me suspicious then You crowbarred someone. seen here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Heres a video of you doing this. After this all happened You gave Purple a tripmine to place and he went to go kill other innos besides you which is meta gaming. Since you have been doing this before I recommend the denial of this appeal.

7. Well I was dead during the "warning" and only heard part of the said warning on 67th way when butters was being salty after that round. I wish I received a direct private message as a warning that would have ensured it's arrival.

8. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

With the witnesses above and the evidence supplied by @MrEvanJ | SP, I will be denying this appeal. Next time you play I would advise you not do this again. Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.