Approved Cookiebagels's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cookiebagels, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookiebagels

Cookiebagels New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CookieBagels
    Your Steam ID:
    cookiebagles
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidently rdmed someone and the rdm was never managed for like 4 rounds due to no admin. When I disconnected it banned me. This happened a time again and I was banned for a week which I waited out. Now its 14 days which I do not wish to wait out. This rdm was total accident and the guy said it was ok but click keep report.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence because it was a while ago and I just joined the server and was banned.​

2. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

I banned you; I'll grab this in a bit

3. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Alright, hello, sorry for the delay friendo.

This is your report/you leaving here:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you killed Hooka because you thought that he was the traitor that had previously attempted to kill you. We were initially trying to get forgiveness for the report at the time, so it was left open for a round or two, but you left before everything was handled, so I unfortunately had to ban you for rdm and leave.

As it seems like you killed Hooruka was a genuine accident, and he was trying to get forgiveness for it, I'll be accepting the appeal. However, I will not be voiding it. This means if you do commit some form of RDM and leave again, you will be banned for your third offense.

Just for future reference, you can always ask the moderator online at the time if it's safe to leave. This is probably the most surefire way to avoid any sort of RDM and leave ban in the future. (y)

PS: Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:36945367

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.